Wednesday, March 21, 2007
me in 28 years
Um it's very hard to think about where I'll be when I'm 28. I will be happy, I know that! I'll hopefully still be dancing. I'd like to think that I'd be on a beach somewhere, maybe Cali. or Hawaii. I would love to learn to surf! I'll be out of school and working full time I'm sure. I don't know where I'll be working, but I'll be having fun! I hope I won't be in the position of this young man! That would be horrible. It would be terrible to be accused of something like this so young! I won't be a robber I can say that pretty confidently. I'm really not sure where I'll be when I'm 28, but I know it will be exciting and a lot of fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment